You will receive a sample vial of doTERRA's Peppermint Oil, along with information on how and when to use this versitile support option. With this, you also receive a free consultation with Rebecca Leonardes, Owner/Operator at LeoTree Wellness, and a Holistic Health and Wellness Consultant. She will guide you on how and when to use for optimal effect.
Please read below about Peppermint. If you have any questions, feel free to engage with our chat!
Consistently one of doTERRA’s best sellers, Peppermint oil has a wide range of benefits from freshening breath to its energizing aroma. Peppermint essential oil is always useful to have on hand.
- Massage into neck and shoulders for a refreshing aroma.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply after exercise for a refreshing feeling.
- Add one or two drops to a favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place Peppermint in a spray bottle and spritz around windows and doors.
- Diffuse five drops Peppermint oil for an energizing aroma.
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic to relieve symptoms of digestive discomfort.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and coughs.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve nausea and vomiting.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.